Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012

Stalking - How it all begins

Some might wonder how stalking and harassment begins.

A few will ask what the victim has done wrong to cause such a great amount of hatred, violence and anger in another person.
To answer this I will post a few chats I had with my personal stalker, before it became my stalker.
I can only refer to this person as an it, because I see no gender in it.
All this happens in a virtual 3-D world called Secondlife, where your dreams can be become true to be whatever you want to be.
Even someone who's life is all around the things you will find in here now.

My stalker has a name.
I do not know it's real name, becaause that is what a Virtual Community is for, to be free from names, addresses, faces and other things that might make you uncomfortable while seeking different things inworld.

But my staker has a name and it's name is Niftynip Delicioso aka Conny.
Of course it seldom uses it'smain Avatar for her assaults, but out of the chats I had with her you will find enough hints and evidence to directly connect Nifty to a few more Ava's.

Here is an approved list:
  • Trinitydejavu1 Resident (459a2f6d-a59d-48cd-b0a1-e7d15a7fb8e8)
  • Melaniewandsworth2 Resident (068818fd-6c8c-41f1-9e28-014f1a3ba733)
  • Melaniewandsworth1 Resident (e29fb978-b1ba-4f36-9e87-38183abbcacf)
  • marlakiraa Resident (8a5b0881-96ba-4a51-bd30-7ef9cafbf1e7)
  • serraabsent1 Resident (64b39765-999b-4d02-bb1f-b5fdb7e816dc)

I find it amazing that Nifty is still able to run around, place her alts on sims I usually visit and contunues to send IM'S via objects to everyone close to me.

All this is going on for more than half a year now.
Daily or at least weekly messages, impersonations in more than one way included.

After trying to ignore it I have decided to do something else.
Because I cannot allow such a person to continue all this with me, my friends and others without ever being made clear that all this is nothing more than violence against people.

I won't say innocent people, because innocent or not is of no matter in this case.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen