Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012

Chat sended by an object worn by an Ava

I have muted these objects for two month to see if that has any effect at all.
Now I have unmuted them and look what greets me in the morning when I log:

[23:36] Melanie moin moin marla wandswichs ^^
Send from an object worn by Melaniewandsworth1 Resident located on UKD Project island (26,28,29)

In this short message is implicated that myself and my friend Marla are the same person behind the keyboard, hence Marla Wandswichs, while Wandswichs is amixed expression of my name and the word wichsen, which means to jerk off...

Very nice to start a day like this.

I log on at 23:31 SLT and see Niftynip Delicioso online
At 23:35 Melaniewandsworth1 Resident log on, sends her message at 23:36 and is offline again a minute later.

(Abuse reported)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen